Friendly Honest Mechanics
Set up in 2000 by Jamie and Mark, KenDuf Motors has always had a friendly, honest approach to helping our customers.
30+ years experience in maintaining cars.
Originally trained as a spray painter and mechanic, Jamie believes that the quality of work is attention to detail.
Jamie has a huge passion for cars and is always keeping on top of current trends and best practices ensuring complete peace of mind with all makes and models.
20+ years experience specialising as a spray-painter.
Julien’s attention to detail is second to none and is always searching for up-to-date better and improved best practices for a superior finishing result.
His skills and abilities are to the very highest standards having previously worked in some of Ireland’s most prominent crash repair centres.
30+ years of experience.
Mark originally trained as a panel beater and mechanic.
Over the past 30 years, mark has worked on every make and model of car there is. His depth of knowledge is invaluable so you can rest assured, no matter the niche of your vehicle, we have you covered.
40+ years of panel beating experience.
Paul adopts an old school approach. Where modern machinery methods are time-saving orientated, Paul takes the time to repair a vehicle manually, from a small dent to major crash repair. He believes in metal-finishing over artificial fillers, ensuring you receive long term satisfactory repairs.
Paul is meticulous on attention to detail and treats every car as if it was his own.
Our Simple Process
Get in Touch
- Give us a quick call or email and we can give you a very good idea as to what is up with your vehicle.
- Choose for us to call out to you and collect your vehicle or drop it into our garage in Glenageary.
- We will inspect your vehicle free of charge and let you decide if you would like to continue.
- Rest assured, we offer a fully friendly, honest and no-hassle approach. If your vehicle does not really need anything done, we will tell you. So don’t be too shocked if your problem is not that big and ends up costing you nothing!
- We also offer a replacement vehicle to keep you going while we take care of yours.
Get to Work
Rest assured, you are leaving your vehicle in good hands. Whatever the issue, be it a small dent, new engine, timing belt or a complete respray we will get to work on delivering complete satisfaction for you and your vehicle.
There is nothing we value more than repeat custom. It is what has kept us going since we began our operation in 2000. Your satisfaction with our people and services is of the utmost importance.
Stay in Touch
When you drive out of our garage, remember that we are always here to help you. Your vehicle will need something further down the line and now that we know it a little bit better, we are best-placed to advise and assist you with this.
Always remember, it costs nothing for us to take a look.